POOL RULES for 2020
When is the pool open?
Daily Hours ( weather permitting) 9 AM - 8 PM
- Senior Hours (60+) from 9AM-10AM, 7 days a week, for our members who are encouraged to shelter in place until June 12th. After that time, we will determine if we need to extend the senior hours past June 12th. No other children nor families are permitted during senior hours.
10am -1pm - Appointment only (single or two family appointments available) Make an appointment
1pm-8pm Swim At Your Own Risk (until lifeguards are able to be certified, which is currently unavailable as county pools are s7ll closed.) We will have a monitor at the pool for routine cleaning.
- Members will be notified of changes or closing via email, social media or text. receive alerts from Ridgeland Forest Swim and Racquet Club by text members can Text "RFSRC" to 84483
At this time no minor ( under 18) can be at the pool without an adult member of the household
What are the "Swim at your own risk ( SAYOR)" rules?
- To participate in Swim at your own Risk, members MUST sign an Unguarded Pool waiver and deliver it to Treasurer or board member
- Upon receipt of a signed waiver member will be given access to pool during SAYOR times - . Waiver can be filed out electronically Waivers are also available at the pool
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted in the pool or pool area during swim at your own risk hours without an adult member of the club
- Gate is to always be shut when leaving or entering pool, DO NOT prop it open
- Adults should never go outside the pool gate leaving a child alone in the pool area.
- . Members will be notified and/or sign will be posted at pool if SAYOR is in effect outside the normal times
- No more than 5 guests per Family when lifeguard is absent.
- If it is determined by lifeguard or board member that thunder has been heard, everyone must exit pool and remain out of the pool for 15 minutes. The wait time will reset every time thunder is heard . If lightning is seen all must leave the pool and wait at a minimum of 15 minutes.
What are the RFSRC Diving Board Rules?
Only one diver on the board at any time to Include the step up to the board.
- Divers are allowed only one bounce per dive or jump.
- No gainers or inward specialty dives allowed.
- Once off of the board, swimmers must go directly to the left or right ladders or must swim directly to the rope and go under it.
- Divers are prohibited from swimming to the right or left side of the pool (between the ladder and the diving board) and crawling out and not using the ladders.
- No one is allowed to sit on the diving board during Adult Swim
Who is included in my Membership? Membership is defined by household. All permanent members of a household are included in a full membership. Please see the membership form for details on other membership types.
How do I become a Member? - Complete the Membership Application and Membership Information form. Mail forms and membership fees to RFSRC -- 1470 Ridgeland Ct., Lilburn GA 30047, or drop off at the pool. Fees can also be paid online. Review the Pool Rules and By Laws.
Are visitors permitted? We are a membership only club, but Members are permitted to bring visitors for a daily fee of $3/person ($10/family). Visitors must be accompanied by a member at all times and follow pool and facility rules. Each visitor is permitted ten (10) visits per season. If you have a visitor wanting to come more, please invite them to join! Members may pay for guest at pool or purchase pre-paid tickets. See rules for details
Why do I need to complete a Membership Information form each year? The Membership Committee is directed by our by-laws to maintain accurate membership records, thus we ask you complete this short form each year.
Who should Members contact if I have a concern about the pool? Members should contact a Board Member with any concerns.
1470 Ridgeland Court, Lilburn 30047
Pool and tennis courts are located at the corner of Ridgeland Forest Court and Hickory Drive.