RFSRC Diving Board Rules
- Only one diver on the board at any time to Include the step up to the board.
- Divers are allowed only one bounce per dive or jump.
- No gainers or inward specialty dives allowed.
- Once off of the board, swimmers must go directly to the left or right ladders or must swim directly to the rope and go under it.
- Divers are prohibited from swimming to the right or left side of the pool (between the ladder and the diving board) and crawling out and not using the ladders.
- No one is allowed to sit on the diving board during Adult Swim.